Following the requests from a number of you guys, our Professor Luca will start a new class for its 3 days Max MSP Crash Course on the 26th, 28th and 29th of March 2018.
Let’s build your creative application yourself!
MaxMSP is an easy to learn visual programming language that helps you build complex, interactive programs within minutes, and without any prior experience with coding.
It has been invented in the 80’s and has become ever since a standard for many creatives. Artists such as Aphex Twin, Radiohead and Autechre, as well as countless VJs, interaction designers, and tinkerers all over the world are using it as a priviledged tool.
About this event
We’ll have a three-days crash course that will explore many topics, giving you the resources to continue the journey by yourself. You’ll be provided with the tools to:
- Create your own real-time interactive music program
- Implement Machine Learning
- Talk to it with Arduino sensors, MIDI, OSC, UPD and more
- Explore real-time interactive video manipulation
Attendees are not required to have any prior knowledge of computer programming languages
Day • Time • Fees • Pass
- Days: 26th, 28th and 29th of March 2018
- Place: Dim Sum Labs, 100 Jervois Street, 14th Floor, N Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Official Timing: 19:00-22:00
- Unofficial Timing: workshop will continue until 23:00 every night for the fearless 😉
- To reserve your place: https://www.eventbrite.hk/
e/ maxmsp-crashcourse-code-wit hout-coding-connect-everyt hing-tickets-44248161442
We’ve been asked already by few guys if days might be flexible, since it’s a three day workshop (and quite intense!): the answer is YES. We are happy to listen to your voice if you have a day which you won’t be able to attend to.
Send us a message on Facebook telling us which that NO-NO day is, and we’ll *try* our best to provide an extra day, so that you can have all three lessons!